This innovative and exciting joint degree allows you to study Hospitality and Business together. It will allow you to develop a broad range of knowledge and skills, opening up a wide variety of employment options.
Why study BA (Hons) International Hospitality & Business Management?
- Combine the study of hospitality and business to broaden your expertise and skills in both areas in one of the top 20 universities in the world for hospitality and leisure management (QS University Rankings 2022)
- Learn about the hospitality business from leading industry speakers and events, 'live' scenarios and visits in the local area
- Live and study in a location famous for its hospitality landscape with many hotels and restaurants
- Develop invaluable business skills such as team working, communication and problem-solving skills. Plus, gain an awareness of responsible business practice, digital competencies and cultural intelligence to enable you to work in an increasingly globalised workplace
- Experience working for 30 weeks in a real-world environment, at home or abroad, ensuring you build a network of professional contacts and enhance your employability
- Take the opportunity to study abroad at one of our many partner institutions across the world.