This innovative and exciting joint degree allows you to study Tourism and Business together. It will allow you to develop a broad range of knowledge and skills, opening up a wide variety of employment options.
Why study BA (Hons) International Tourism & Business Management at BU?
- Combine the study of tourism and business to broaden your expertise and skills in both areas at one of the top 20 universities in the world for hospitality and leisure management (QS University Rankings 2022)
- Learn about the tourism business from leading industry speakers and events, 'live' scenarios and visits in the local area
- Live and study in a location famous for it's popular tourist landscape with many hotels and restaurants
- Develop invaluable business skills such as teamworking, communication and problem-solving skills. Plus, gain an awareness of responsible business practice, digital competencies and cultural intelligence to enable you to work in an increasingly globalised workplace
- Experience working for 30 weeks in a real-world environment, at home or abroad, ensuring you build a network of professional contacts and enhance your employability
- Take the opportunity to study abroad at one of our many partner institutions across the world.