Leading industry speakers, consultancy projects, ‘live’ scenarios and fieldtrips to tourism hotspots are an integral part of this multi-accredited course. You will develop management and business skills that are essential to get ahead in industry.
Why study BA (Hons) Tourism Management at BU?
- Bournemouth University is second in the UK for hospitality and tourism management according to the Shanghai Rankings of Academic Subjects 2022.
- One of the first courses to be offered in the UK and has been refined over three decades to give you the skills and knowledge of the tourism sector
- Taught by industry specialists who are actively involved in research that informs the future of the industry, as well as notable experts during our regular guest lectures
- Pick specialist modules to bring your education in line with your own passions, interests and, ultimately, career aspirations
- Build your network of professional contacts, enhance your CV and employability during the 30-week work placement that can be taken anywhere in the world
- You can study abroad at one of our many partner institutions across the world.