This multi-accredited conversion course will develop your critical understanding of the international hospitality and tourism industry with a managerial perspective.
Why study MSc International Hospitality & Tourism Management at BU?
- Study at one of the top-ten ranked universities in the world for tourism and hospitality
- Benefit from living in one of the UK's leading tourist destinations, attracting over 11.7 million people (June 2021 - May 2022) with attractions including Bournemouth Air Show and the Christmas Wonderland
- Address current issues and innovations that transform and shape the international hospitality and tourism context
- Study abroad at one of our many partner institutions across the world
- Grow your professional network and apply taught elements of your degree into practice with an optional 30-week placement
- Opportunities for real-world learning both locally and internationally, including guest speakers and field visits