Advance your management, research and analytical skills with this conversion course, ideal for graduates who would like to develop a critical understanding of the increasingly global, dynamic tourism industry.
Why study MSc Tourism Management at BU?
- Study at one of the top-ten ranked universities in the world for tourism and hospitality
- You'll meet industry experts, with the opportunity to take a professional placement, network and share knowledge and experience whilst learning in a structured environment
- Complete an optional 30-week work placement with a tourism employer to further enhance your employability
- Learn from specialist academic staff who are actively involved in research ensuring the curriculum is informed by cutting-edge knowledge and practice
- Explore the significant relationships between tourism and the wider economic, environmental and socio-cultural context
- Benefit from experiencing a new country and culture with the option to study a semester abroad.