On this conversion course you will learn the principles of tourism marketing management, providing you with a framework to understand business development and marketing planning in an increasingly fast-paced, global industry.
Why study MSc Tourism Marketing Management at BU?
- Study at one of the top-ten ranked universities in the world for tourism and hospitality
- Develop a critical understanding of contemporary issues in marketing, question trends and explore the role of IT and social media in destination management and marketing
- Examine the relationships between the customer experience and marketing organisations, research planning, budgeting, marketing strategies and communication
- Choose to complete an optional 30-week work placement to further enhance your employability
- Benefit from experiencing a new country and culture with the option to study a semester abroad
- Learn from specialist, internationally recognised academic staff who are actively involved in research and consultancy, ensuring the curriculum is informed by cutting-edge knowledge and practice.