On the Island of the Gods where the sun is warm and the air is clear. Wander east of the island, to the northern end of the town, where your skin turns warmer and time moves slower. Reconnect yourself with nature, take a deep breath and relish yourself to the fullest.
Experience staying in an eco-resort with a whole villa in a garden setting that overlooks the ocean. At the magnificent 11th century Pura Silayukti Temple and just beyond it lies the paradise, Bloo Lagoon.
Bloo Lagoon, a small white sand beach great for snorkeling, diving and relaxing. Is an option for travelers who value nature and want to live in harmony with it. Birds, butterflies, frogs, geckos, and plants all flock to this ecosystem. Monkeys and monitor lizards are occasionally spotted.
Duration of the stay:
Commonly, people stay for two days and one night. But you can always extend your stay to two or more nights.
What is included?
1. Two bedrooms with double bed (1.60m x 2m)
2. Two indoor/outdoor bathrooms
3. Extra bedroom or loft area for extra guests
4. Expansive ocean views
5. Indoor/outdoor bathroom
6. Daily breakfast
7. Drinking water
8. Wi Fi
9. Daily cleaning service
10. Swimming pool
11. 15% government tax & service charge
Is this stay right for me?
1. If you want to experience the unique culture and rich history of East Bali
2. Most guests like to distance themselves and their children from TV whilst on
vacation and discover the real world rather than the virtual.
3. Cook with the locals
4. Fun for kids. Bloo Lagoon is a friendly place for kids. The main attraction is our
swimming pool with its super fun slide.
5. Relaxing yoga environment surrounded by nature and spectacular views.
For further information contact us through our WhatsApp 0821-3037-7899