Possibly the most complete coffee experience in the region, tourists will immerse themselves in the full journey of coffee from seed to cup in this tour and gain insight into Malaysia's Liberica coffee.
9:00 AM - 11:30 AM | COFFEE GROWING & PROCESSING
- The cultivation and biology of Malaysia's Liberica coffee
- Coffee cherry to bean processing
- Coffee sowing & growing
Sample delicious coffee & tea:
- Liberica Jackfruit Coffee
- Liberica Classic Coffee
- Liberica Leaf Tea
- Liberica Blossom Tea
- Liberica Cascara Tea
12:00 PM - 5:00 PM | LUNCH, COFFEE ROASTING & BREWING
- History of coffee and coffee cultures around the world
- Concept and means of coffee beans roasting
- Hands-on Workshop: Single-origin (100% Liberica) coffee pour over brewing (3 roasting levels)
Upon completion, participants will receive a Grand Tour Certificate and souvenir
Program Name: GRAND TOUR
Duration: 7 hours (with +1 hour travel between plantation and roastery, transport is not included)
Family-friendly: Possible for children 7 years and above who are able to follow instructions
Public tour dates (Join-In) for year 2020:
11th July, 25th July, 30th August, 16th September, 17th October, 14th November. 12th December
Reservations: At least 1 day prior for Join-In tour by phone, message, or e-mail. Minimum 10 pax for private booking and to be reserved at least 7 days prior.
Fee: MYR 120.00 per pax. For groups >10pax, please inquire for group rates.