Welcome to the home of all those interested in Catalan & Spanish food and wine culture.
Founded in 2011 by two journalists, Aborígens designs, operates and leads culinary trips, extreme food tours and all kinds of unexpected gourmet adventures for food professionals and hardcore foodies.
We promote a respectful tourism that reflects the territory, brings people into the community and remain faithful to our local food traditions. A way of travel that, at last, allows you to taste the best of our cuisine while getting the best of ourselves.
As a dedicated full-service company, Aborígens is committed to the whole travel experience with our clients:
- We design culinary journeys according to any request (either our client is a foodie traveler or a professional chef).
- We arrange all travel services.
- We take care of the trip execution as tour managers
- We provide legal insurance coverage
There are hundreds of agencies and tour companies selling the same products under different names. And we are proud to say that ours are crafted culinary experiences with deep local knowledge, taking advantage of our contacts with the food and wine industry over the last two decades.
We invite you to take a look to the related products and services, where among others you will find:
- Culinary trips hosted by chefs - travel with a renowned culinary professional and taste the best foods in the country
- Exploration food journeys - trips around Catalonia and Spain hosted by a food journalist
- Unconventional food & wine tours - get to know small, family-own food and winemakers around Barcelona