(1) Tang Dynasty Tours - Company Introduction
Officially established in 2007, Guilin Tang Dynasty Tours Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Tang Dynasty Tours") is a fully digital and highly diversified travel company, with a business scope of providing inbound, outbound, and cross-border travel services.
Tang Dynasty Tours has a mature and professional team for its entire business process, including marketing, technology, sales, procurement, and customer service, etc. And now it is a registered member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA), Australian Federation of Travel Agents (AFTA), United States Tour Operators Association (USTOA), Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA), American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA), and World Tourism Alliance (WTA).
Tang Dynasty Tours currently owns three self-operated brands: Odynovo (formerly known as Odyssey), Travel Agent Support (TAS), and Wowoyoo, offering professional, tailor-made travel services to English, French, Spanish speaking customers, and Chinese citizens. With travel business covering Asia, the Middle East, Europe, America, Africa, and Oceania, Tang Dynasty Tours has established close business relationships with local service suppliers in over 60 overseas countries and regions and maintained a rapid business growth.
Over the years, Tang Dynasty Tours has been highly recognized by Chinese and foreign tourists and has developed a strong brand awareness and influence in the tourism industry.
(2) Travel Agent Support - B2B Brand Introduction
Travel Agent Support (hereinafter referred to as "TAS"), officially published on July 8, 2020, is a travel products and service support platform targeted on worldwide travel companies who have strong brands but are looking for expanding business in more global destinations for their clients. These companies are often short of travel products, marketing materials, travel experts team and mature local supplier systems, etc.
To solve all these pain points that most travel companies are facing, TAS is capable of providing the following items:
- Travel products in 60+ destinations worldwide, including 30+ "Belt and Road”countries;
- Stable and reliable supplier systems: 160+ local DMCs, 700+ hotels, 70+ airlines, etc;
- Plenty of copyright marketing materials at each destination, such as photos, videos, brochures, etc;
- Dedicated travel experts team providing one-on-one service support to help travel companies get more bookings and reservations for their clients;
- High-quality reception service and efficient 24/7 customer service to ensure every travel group a happy journey;
- All travel products, sales processes and ground services will be demonstrated with a certain brand name so as to help improve their brand awareness and influence.
With the support of TAS platform, travel companies can effectively meet the needs of their clients for more travel products and services in different countries around the world, activate client resources, increase repurchase rate, and gain additional value-added profits.
Let’s grow together!